Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What's in a name?

So little Z has many a nickname...Boopsie, Sugar lump, Snugga, Joe Pooperd and my most favorite: Kaichu Chicken. Yes, he's a Chinese chicken dish that my husband made up all by himself. Hopefully "kaichu" doesn't actually mean anything, and if it does, hopefully it's not offensive. Either way, a red superhero cape with his moniker will soon be on it's way. If you see a little red-caped cherub flying through the air, be sure to know, he's just saved the day, or delivered someone's lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me, he is Moodou.

    Also, I'm not sure Sugar Lump should be accepted... think "Flight of the Conchords"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know. Moodou slipped my mind--I'm allowed to be forgetful for up to a year after birth.
    Haha! Sugar Lump is his big brother's nickname for him...in addition to Sleepy Breadfruit.

    ReplyDelete